According to American Pregnancy,
Ovulation is when a mature egg is released from the ovary, pushed down the fallopian tube, and is made available to be fertilized.
Nickzom Calculator can solve and help you measure or rather inform you on your important cycle dates for on a subsequent of six cycles.
You can get this calculator on web for just NGN 1,500 per year or Google Play Store and Apple App Store for $25.99.
First, open the app or website, select calculator and hit open section.
Scroll, to Health | Fitness Calculator, click on it.
Click on Ovulation Calculator
Enter the first day of your last period
Select your average length of cycles
Lastly, click on calculate
On pressing calculate, your approximate dates would be on display for your subsequent six cycles
The dates are:
- Most Probable Ovulation Date
- Ovulation Window
- Fertile Window
- Next Period
- Pregnancy Test
- Due Date If Pregnant
There are a few things you should know in this area
- It is possible to experience bleeding without ovulating.
- The odds on conceiving on the day of your ovulation is very tricky.
- The best time to get pregnant is 2 days before ovulation
- Egg cells survive for 12 to 24 hours in a woman’s body.